What training am I allowed to do?

  • 16 and over - Moped or Motorbike of 50cc or less. (Licence AM)
  • 17 and over - Moped or Motorbike of 125cc or less. (Licence A1)
  • 19 and over - Medium motorbikes up to 32 kW. (Licence A2)
  • 21 to 23 and held a A2 Licence for 2 years - Unlimited size and power. (Licence A)
  • 24 and over - Unlimited size and power. (Licence A)


How do I apply for my licence?

  • You can apply for a licence from the DVLA website.
  • You are allowed to apply for your licence 3 months before you're 16th birthday.