What training am I allowed to do?
- 16 and over - License AM: Moped/Motorbike of 50cc or less.
- 17 and over - License A1: Moped/Motorbike of 125cc or less.
- 19 and over - License A2: Medium motorbikes up to 32 kW.
- 21 to 23 and held A2 Licence for 2 years - License A: Unlimited size and power.
- 24 and over - License A: Unlimited size and power.
How do I apply for my license?
- You can apply for a license from the DVLA Website - https://www.gov.uk/apply-first-provisional-driving-licence
- You are allowed to apply for your license 3 months before your 16th birthday.